ALL STAINLESS STEEL WATER JACKETED WAX MELTER is ideal as a stand-alone melting tank or as a batch tank. This thermostatically controlled wax melter provides even heating with no hot spots. It's ideal for melting waxes, *gels, and soap products that require melting/pouring temperatures below 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Replacement elements are available for on-site repair. Manufactured on-site in our factory, Rite-Hete Water Jacketed Melters are constructed with superior quality. These heavy-duty melters will provide years of performance for your production needs. Add our EZ Dispensing System for production filling. Order your system today!
"VRS Direct Heat Melters"
High temperature Gels may require higher melting temperatures over 200 degrees Fahrenheit. See
section for higher temperature melting.
Water jacketed melters are ideal for melting:
- Palm Wax
- Materials with melting points below 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Type 304 stainless steel crucible and outer jacket, all fabricated in 18 gauge stainless featuring a conical bottom for complete draining.
- 1800 watt immersion heater / 110 volt
- 1” ball valve
- Sight glass thermometer
- Aluminum cover with heat-resistant knob
- 14" diameter x 16" deep I.D.
- Shipping weight: 109 lbs.
- 1 year warranty
40 Quarts/65 lbs wax
CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT PRICING
WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD, AND
AMERICAN EXPRESS CREDIT CARDS,
CASHIERS CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS; PREPAYMENT IS REQUIRED
If you have questions, or want to place an order, please call us TOLL FREE:
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org