FAST MELT DIRECT HEAT MELTERS
constructed with a multiple-circuit, blanket-type heating element that is uniformly applied around the crucible. The result is TOTALLY uniform heat – NO hot spots, cold spots or overheating. Temperature controls start the heating element for a quick heat up to maximize your production time. These melters are ideal for use with both wax and gel. Variable temperature ranges from 60 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Our VRS melters, exclusively Rite-Hete products that are manufactured on-site in our factory, offer fast melting, heavy-duty stainless steel construction, heated valve, and dual temperature controls. You can easily mix your color and scent directly into these units, or use them to melt your material. These melters, combined with our EZ Dispensing Systems, make very affordable, efficient, fast filling production systems. Order your system today!
MELTERS ARE IDEAL FOR USE WITH THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS
- Palm Wax
- Materials with melting points below 550 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 18 gauge stainless steel crucible
- 20 gauge stainless steel shell
- Cover: loose; aluminum with heat-resistant knob
- 2" fiberglass insulation
- Multiple-circuit, blanket-type heater for uniform heat
- Heated long-life, no-drip ball valve dispenser
- 6' power cord
- Electronic temperature control 50-250F. 40-410F & 150-550F options are available at an additional cost.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Two zone heat on 40, 60, and 80 quart models
- Specify 110 volt or 220 volt power operation
- Digital electronic temperature control (call for price)
- 40-410 degrees or 150-550 degrees Fahrenheit also available at an additional cost.
WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD, AND AMERICAN EXPRESS CREDIT CARDS,
CASHIERS CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS; PREPAYMENT IS REQUIRED
If you have questions, or want to place an order,
please call us TOLL FREE:
Send email to email@example.com