Standard and Custom
Melting Pots and Tanks
Uniform heating, precise temperature controls and
rapid start ups
If you are looking for information on
here to link to our newest website page!
|Custom and Standard Melting tanks and pots made to customer specifications. Our tanks are used in a variety of applications and industries including: Medical, Testing & Analysis Laboratories, Candle Making, Industrial and Commercial. All Ritehete tanks are fully customizable.
We can melt anything:
- Candle Wax
- Synthetic adhesives
- Eutectic salts
- Capping compound
- Low melt alloys
- Paraffin Wax
- Palm Wax
Tank Features Include:
- No Hot Spots; Uniform Heating
- Quick Heat Up
- Temperature ranges of 60° to 1000° F
- 110V or 220V power for heating element
- Digital or standard thermostat controls for precise temperature control.
- Mil. Spec 2000 + 5°F
(Remote digital control option available)
- Optional controls hold desired temperatures to ± 2°F
- Agitators available (round tank, propeller, or screw type)
- Heated Drain Valves and Dispensing Systems
- Customizable Sizes, Shapes, and Features
|Testimonial: "I purchased two VRS-60 wax melters in 2003 from Rite-Hete – and they are great!"
Luminary Creations, February 2006
-> To read the entire testimonial, Click Here